A 50 Hour Yin Yang Yoga Mentorship Program to support you on your ongoing journey teaching Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation in greater depth with the intention of teaching at a renewed skill level with depth and clarity to becoming a confident teacher. This course is for the experienced teacher and newer teachers to these styles of yoga and all dedicated yoga practitioners. Sarah will share the skills and applications she has learned to design, schedule and present classes and courses through Yin Yoga, Somatics, Myofascial Release, Meditation, Mindfulness and Restorative Yoga. A thoroughly comprehensive course empowering you with a skill set enabling you to teach a creative variety of highly inclusive classes for all ages.
Course fee total £790.
Deposit of £395 (50% non refundable fee payable upon booking).
Balance of £395 is payable by 1 August, 2022.
After August 1st, Regular price of £890 will apply.
Curricula will cover:-
- Yin & Yang Yoga practices through an integrated practice of Somatic movement, Restorative & Yin Yoga.
- Creative Class sequencing.
- Level 4 Digital Training Manual.
- Presentation and teaching skills in-depth - articulation and body language.
- Course Program & Workshop Design.
- Group & Team Management.
- Leadership Skills.
- Imposter syndrome.
- Setting healthy boundaries with students
- The consultancy process of how to write creatively.
- Working with your strengths and weaknesses.
- Zoom and in studio presentation.
- Recording & Publishing Videos.
- Publishing & Printing Digitally.
- Negotiating your worth.
- The Level 4 lectures will be delivered in recordings over a period of 5 weeks in November to January 2023.
- Those assisting will also receive additional weekly mentoring during a training.
- Mentorship is limited to small groups only.
Live Zooms: Saturdays: 12,19, 26 November & Dec 3, 2022 & January 12, 2023.
This program includes the opportunity for ‘on the job’ training by assisting in at least 2 of the teaching training programs if Sarah feels you are ready to assist at that level which will contribute to your learning hours. Separate applications and CVs of yoga history will be necessary for this if you have not assisted previously.
There will be additional Zoom meetings on separate days for teaching group management skills and training protocols. Times will be set to suit the assisting group.
Open only to previous graduates of Sarah Lo’s Yin Yoga Levels 1-3 programs. Applicants can register their interest below. Application does not guarantee acceptance onto the program.
The course will include personal feedback and guidance from Sarah on your teaching presentation and delivery.
Students under the Mentoring program who assist on the new 50 Hour Yin Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Trainings will also receive updated recordings, material and the latest teacher training manual repeating the trainings at no additional cost.