Yin Yoga & Mindfulness
This Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for any yoga practitioner who would like to learn the physiological, energetic and mental benefits of a Yin Yoga practice when integrated with Mindfulness and Psychological Enquiry.
Anatomy & Safety
Safety in Yin Yoga postures is examined through the study of bone anatomy, individual shapes/variations of postures and growing interoception in this course.
You will receive a 60 hour Certificate in Yin Yoga which is registered with Yoga Alliance USA, the largest registry recognised industry professional body in the world.
Live interactive sessions
In each live session we examine the essential tools and skills of how to effectively teach and practice yin yoga postures for the five yin yang organ pairs according to Chinese Meridian Theory.
We will also have guided Meditation practices taking you through the Four Foundations of Mindfulness so that you can understand experientially how Mindfulness integrates with Yin Yoga.
The course is delivered to you each session through interactive Zoom and specially filmed videos on theory, practicums and classes for each of the Yin Yang organ pairs. If you miss a session, you can receive the recording of the lectures without impacting your certification. Private sessions of students are not recorded.
You will have 3 months unlimited access to the videos and recordings helping to embed learning through repetition and plenty of time to write a reflection.
All learning styles are catered for through this course through the visuals, the reading provided in the 160 page colour digital manual, listening through the specially filmed videos and the kinaesthesia of exploration during the live interactive sessions.
Digital Manual Lifetime Access
The latest state-of-the-art full colour digital 160+ page Yin Yoga Training Manual. Teachers in the past have said the manual has become their ‘go-to’ resource for teaching and has been an invaluable lifeline to teaching Yoga.
Sarah feels that leading this training has added a new dimension to online trainings offering a safe and highly effective way to share her knowledge in a clearer more accessible way. There is more practice time as well as interactive time than with any prior live courses, The course has been adapted to an online format so that you can acquire an even higher level of skills enabling you to teach and practice yoga.
Read dozens of exceptional testimonials here from Sarah’s recent online teacher trainings and prior spanning over 15 years of running this course.
“I enjoyed your face to face trainings for levels 1 and 2…..happy memories of walking meditation in Regents Park but your transition to online is inspirational. For some reason it feels so much more intimate, love the lectures and practicum, being able to pause and rewind is such a bonus. The trainings feel really special for me and for that I am incredibly grateful, thank you Sarah Lo so very much. 🙏”
“Having attended your level 1, 2 & 3 face to face, assisted L1 & L2 face to face and now having assisted your L1 & L2 online and currently attending Level 3 online I have to say that in many ways the student is getting more! I initially resisted online learning because I didn’t think the quality could compete with face to face but you were one of the teachers who took their time to get it right before launching. I’ve watched you develop your trainings (as a receiver and behind the scenes) and I have to congratulate you because I really do feel I am getting more time to digest the lectures, I can practice the practicums multiple times, there is less opportunity to go off track as you are focused on the subject in hand and in the live sessions we still get the opportunity to do all the breakouts, build a community and cover the important bits that would have been lost. I also like how you give us a timeframe to work to so that we can keep on track and not fall behind – I know some trainings that allow a loose schedule and many of my peers end up not finishing because they lose motivation. Honestly I am so blessed to be your student. Thank you for all the effort, time and expertise you offer us with care and compassion.”
This course has become a leading recognised course in the world setting a standard of excellence in teaching Yin Yoga in the subject field of Mindfulness, Meridians, Psychology and Anatomy as an integrated practice. It is an accredited 60-hour Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher Training at advanced level. Essential tools and skills presented will enable you to teach and practice Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation with authenticity and greater confidence. It is open to both yoga teachers and other professionals in related fields who have an interest in yoga. You don’t need to have experience of Yin Yoga or Mindfulness to study and begin in this course as the material is presented in a clear and accessible way applicable to both experienced long term practitioners and beginners. Everyone has their particular strengths and weaknesses and historical study so we all come to a training at a different level and with different perspectives.
Upon completion of the course requirements, you will receive a Certificate in Yin Yoga Teacher Training – Mindfulness, Meridians, Psychology & Anatomy from Sarah Lo Yin Yoga Teacher Training eligible for 60 hours CEU Continuing Education Credits or CPD points (Continuing Professional Development) Yoga Alliance USA (YACEP).
Yin yoga Practices
- Yin yoga postures for balancing the 5 Yin Yang organ pairs
- Pranayama practices for Yin Yoga
- Teaching Practicums & Live Posture Clinics in Yin yoga
- Effective use of Props
- Developing Interoceptive Skills
- Deconstructing Yin Yoga postures
- Understanding the function of Yin Yoga postures
- Yin Yoga Classes for each Yin Yang organ pair
- Hybrid Classes and how to introduce Yin Yoga to your students
- Mindfulness Meditation skills
- Therapeutic Listening
- Body, Heart and Mind led practices
- Psychological Enquiry with live interpersonal practices
- Skeletal Variation
- Hip Joint
- Tension & Compression
- Meridian Theory & Pathways
- What is Qi?
- Key Physical, Mental & Emotional Properties of the organs
YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ONLINE LIVE
“MINDFULNESS, MERIDIANS, PSYCHOLOGY, ANATOMY + VISIONING”
(60 HOUR CERTIFIED YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED TEACHER TRAINING)
An online training comprised of both live small interactive groups with Sarah and videos of lectures, practicums and classes with 12 weeks access.
LIVE PRACTICE + Q+A SESSIONS:-
APRIL 6, 20, 27, 28 – BOOK HERE
3:00pm – 5:30pm GMT
This Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mindfulness, Meridians, Psychology, & Anatomy is a 60 hour long Certified Yoga Alliance registered Teacher Training. This is a systematically organised training which focuses on the key tools and skills enabling you to effectively teach and practice yin yoga postures for the five yin yang organ pairs according to Chinese Meridian Theory, whilst incorporating the study and understanding of anatomy of the hip joint.
This training brings a deep level of how to integrate Mindfulness within the practice of Yin Yoga through Meditation and Pranayama practices & Psychological Enquiry.
The curriculum is covered through the experiential practices of Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation whilst also learning essential skills as both practitioner and teacher.
The course is comprised of live interactive sessions online and specially recorded videos of lectures on theory, practicums of variations of postures for the Yin Yang organ pairs and a large selection of Yin Yoga and Meditation Classes for practice.
- ⭐️160 double sided Printable Colour Digital Teacher Training Manual.
- ⭐️40+ Hours of Video Lectures, Practicums demonstrating variations of Yin Yoga postures for body types and Classes for home practice
- ⭐️4 Live Interactive Zoom sessions with Sarah Lo including guided Meditations, interpersonal dyads and small group posture clinics assessing variations. Recording available if you miss a session.
- ⭐️Reflective assignment.
Certification: Yin Yoga Teacher Training – Mindfulness, Meridians, Psychology and Anatomy (60 Hours Yoga Alliance).
A suggested reading list of recommended texts as background reading will be sent to you upon registration.
YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
MINDFULNESS, MERIDIANS, PSYCHOLOGY, ANATOMY + VISIONING
An online training comprised of both live interactive small group sessions and specially filmed videos of lectures, practicums and classes with unlimited access for 12 weeks.
LIVE INTERACTIVE SESSIONS ONLINE
APRIL 6, 20, 27 & 28
3:00pm – 5:30pm GMT
Early bird available until March 1st.
THE NEXT LEVEL 2 YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN CHINESE MEDICINE, MERIDIANS, FASCIA ANATOMY & MEDITATION (60 HOURS) – CLICK HERE
For private studios please see their separate cancellation policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:- For studio or hosts, please see their individual t&c.
It is important to attend the live interactive sessions as part of your contact hours for verification of hours for Yoga Alliance. If you have to miss a session, some of the live session will have been recorded. However not all parts of the live training are able to be recorded such as the live breakout rooms or private meditations for privacy purposes.
There are strictly no refunds for online courses once booked. (We would endeavour to offer you a future online Level 1 training provided there is another training scheduled. There can be no guarantee of this however and there is no recourse to a refund in the event that one does not go ahead or does not suit your schedule. In the event of missed hours, an additional 1:1 session can be arranged with either Sarah or an assistant for an additional fee if deemed necessary.) Materials and recordings are sent out immediately upon booking. We regret there can be no exceptions to this for any reason whatsoever including illness, family issues or emergencies, pregnancy, job changes, international emergencies such as strikes or any outbreak of war or terrorism, epidemics or contraction of disease, including COVID-19, or power outages.
No refunds will be made for failure to attend or failure to complete the teacher training or withdrawal from the program due to unforeseen circumstances. No transfers between students allowed.
After registered payment, we will send you a confirmation of your booked spot. This will also act as your payment receipt. No other receipts will be provided.
We highly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance if you are concerned about the possibility of needing to cancel your course as we cannot be responsible for covering the cost of refunds under any circumstances.
Should the existing training need to be cancelled or postponed due to any reason, you will receive a full refund. Should the existing training be partially cancelled or postponed due to any of the above, you will receive a pro rated refund taking into account the hours already provided including the recordings provided.
ONLINE WAIVER: Please read the following guidelines from Yoga Alliance that apply to this online training too. It is implicitly agreed that by choosing to do an online training that you practice at your own risk. The teacher or studio cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained whatsoever as there is no way to be able to accurately observe from a screen. Moreover, the student may have chosen to turn their camera camera directed away from their body during practice though all cameras need to be on during the live session for verification of attendance.
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes, workshops and teacher trainings (“Activities”) offered by Sarah Lo. The Activities may be offered in the physical location of the Studio or offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognise that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognise that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Teacher reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities, including those which may result from the negligence of the Teacher.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Teacher and any of Teacher’s employees, independent contractors or assistants (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else.
“Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of any Released Party.
7. I hereby understand that the Teacher from time to time may photograph, video, testimonies or otherwise record Activities and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the United Kingdom and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the United Kingdom. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes, workshops, trainings or activities during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognise that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician, especially during pregnancy, prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition, including being pregnant or the possibility of being pregnant, that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being admitted on to a workshop or a teacher training program and by participating in the yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops.
5. I hereby grant permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video or other digital media in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications and marketing without payment or other consideration.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement. By signing up for this training it is implicitly implied that you agree to the complete and unconditional release of all liability of Sarah Lo and her assistants.
HEALTH CONDITIONS: It is essential that you disclose any major health concerns or conditions that might affect your participation in the training. Each participant is free to practice to their own ability or to simply observe if they are unwell or feel unfit to practice. We reserve the right to decline participation of anyone who has not disclosed a medical condition or a psychiatric one which we are not equipped or trained to manage as teachers in a class setting.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sarah Lo &/or her assistants/the studio/venue hosting cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, or disruption or cancellation of any program due to any unforeseeable circumstances, including adverse weather conditions, flood, cancellations or delays caused by transport strikes or technical problems, war, threat of war including threat level changes, terrorist action or threats, epidemics, contraction of disease, closure of airports, strikes, industrial action or power outages which are beyond the control of Sarah Lo and/or the hosting Studio/Venue. In the event that Sarah Lo herself is taken ill, every attempt will be made to find a replacement teacher or the event will be postponed or Sarah will make up the time as soon as is possible. This has never had to happen but with every Yoga teacher training or course, this is always possible under rare circumstances.
RELEASE: I am aware that I may be included in photographs taken at any Sarah Lo event that may be used on www.SarahLo.co.uk and associated social media websites. No photographs will be taken in private breakout rooms.
CODE OF CONDUCT: This course will be taught solely by Sarah Lo and her team of Yin Yoga graduate assistants under her guidance. We undertake to provide you with a training that provides the highest professionalism and standard of training within the industry. It is your responsibility to understand that there is a code of conduct also expected from you as a student and that since this is a group course, there is no opportunity for 1:1 time for individual help or personal mentoring. As this course will include personal dyad work with one another, we invoke the ‘Conversation Cafe Agreement’ as detailed below and it is expected that students remain sensitive and open to one another’s sensitivities and that material which is shared in dyad or group sessions remains confidential. If you decide to leave the course for personal reasons or find that the course does not meet with your expectations, it will be deemed to be your personal decision and the same cancellation policy will apply and you cannot expect a refund. The studio and teacher reserve the right to ask any student who is discourteous or uses threatening behaviour or language during the training to leave the studio or virtual space immediately. We also reserve the right to remove students from our virtual space who do not comply with our policies of gender and race equality.
Conversation Cafe Agreement:
Open-Mindedness: listen to and respect all points of view
Acceptance: suspend judgement as best you can
Curiosity: seek to understand rather than persuade
Discovery: question old assumptions, look for new insights
Sincerity: speak for yourself about what has personal heart and meaning
Brevity: go for honesty and depth but don’t go on and on
NON CONTACT HOURS REQUIREMENT: I understand that there is a course requirement to fulfil the recommended reading and viewing necessary for the course.
NO REFUND POLICY: I understand that I have no recourse to a refund for this course for any reason other than as specified in the cancellation policy.
ACCEPTANCE: By registering for this course, it is understood that you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Nearly ALL of your questions can be answered HERE.
PLEASE read through these answers before emailing the office as we have made every effort to answer all conceivable questions here.
The office is not open 24/7. Individual queries on pricing, timing, certification are already available here. We will attempt to respond to any queries at the earliest available opportunity.
If you are unable to attend a session, please re read the details which were sent out to you for your course.
YIN YOGA TRAINING LIVE ONLINE
“MINDFULNESS, MERIDIANS, PSYCHOLOGY, ANATOMY + VISIONING”
(60 HOURS CERTIFIED YOGA ALLIANCE)
A flexible online training program to suit all learning styles with both live interactive small groups, specially filmed lectures on theory, Practicums and Classes to enjoy with 12 weeks access. Suitable for any one with a yoga practice. Class size is limited as Sarah leads each session.