This is one of my favourite juices and it means you pack in over 150mg of fresh Vitamin C and not have to gnaw your way through large lumps of orange. Here’s what I use:-
- Peel 1 & 1/2 oranges in season (provides over 30% of your recommended daily value and dietary fibre). Right now blood oranges are in season and they are deliciously punchy and not overly sweet. They contain anthocyanins also found in blueberries and raspberries. Throw into your blender.
- Squeeze a whole lemon straight into your blender.
- Add a couple of big dashes of black pepper.
- Add a large chunk of peeled ginger or use frozen ginger if you have run out of fresh.
- Add a large cup of filtered water depending how thick you like your juice.
Blend for a couple of minutes depending on the power of your blender until the juice is smooth and not bitty. That’s it! Enjoy! 😊Winter Immune Boosting Juice